Tuesday 18 November 2014

Barielle - Suntini

Hey guys!  Today's polish is Barielle Suntini.  It was part of a pack I bought a while back from Winners.  I used this for my Halloween nail art.

Swatch and Review Barielle Suntini Orange Jelly HK Girl
Barielle - Suntini
 This is three thin coats of Suntini and one coat of HK Girl topcoat.  The formula on this is really good.  It self-leveled nicely, but at two coats there was still too much visible nail line so I added a third coat.  The layers dried to the touch quickly though, so application was still fast and easy.  There were a couple bubbles, but these were from the topcoat, not the polish.

Swatch and Review Barielle Suntini Orange Jelly
Barielle - Suntini
Barielle describe Suntini as a creamy bright orange, but I think it leans more reddish orange, and rather than creamy, I'd consider it more jellyish.  I'm not really an orange person, but my I think I'm warming up to it.  My last review was an orange as well and I actually like how they look on me.  Are you a fan of orange?