Friday 21 March 2014

Colors by Llarowe - Behead the Drama Queen

Hey guys!  The polish I have to show you today is currently 
 discontinued.  It seems evil of me to share it with you when it's not available any longer, but if you desperately need it, there is a chance you can find someone selling it on one of the many groups in Facebook for selling and swapping polish.

I was just starting to get into indies and unfortunately by the time I realized what a gorgeous polish this was it was discontinued.  Thankfully, I was able to purchase one from another CbL lover that lives in the US. 

Colors by Llarowe CbL Behead the Drama Queen Shimmer HK Girl
Colors by Llarowe (CbL) Behead the Drama Queen

This is two medium coats of Colors by Llarowe (CbL) Behead the Drama Queen with a coat of HK Girl topcoat.  The first coat gave pretty good coverage, but the second coat definitely added a deeper colour and more shimmer.  I just love this polish, it really reminds me of a peacock's feathers.  This beauty shifts from a deep emerald green to a dark teal depending on the angle and light.  The shimmers do still stand out in low light.

As you can see my this picture, there is a little bit of a ding in the glass bottle.  It sounds like this polish had a little bit of an adventure on it's way to me and got a little beat up.  I have kind of a weird humour and I mentioned to the girl I got it from that "This polish made it all the way to Canada and all it has to show for it is a stupid ding".  Or something to that effect.  I thought it was kinda funny at the time :P~
       
Colors by Llarowe CbL Behead the Drama Queen Shimmer HK Girl
Colors by Llarowe (CbL) Behead the Drama Queen

Even without the HK Girl topcoat, this polish was shiny and smooth.  I have to say that this has easily become one of my favourite polishes.  I love me some holos, but shimmers are by far my favourite finish and this one is stunning.  I'd definitely like to see more like these from the lovely Leah Ann.  Maybe this one will make a surprise return and I'd highly recommend picking it up if it does!

You can purchase Colors by Llarowe at their website HERE.  Currently many of their polishes are out of stock, however you can subscribe to their emails for restock updates.