Monday 30 June 2014

Nail Mail 6-30-2014

Hey guys!  Smaller nail mail post today than the last few, but definitely a good one.  My good friend Novi was doing an order with Girly Bits and I tagged along to grab some polishes I'd been wanting and to get a couple of the new polishes from the 80's Girl Band collection.

Nail Mail Girly Bits A Stripper Has Been Sleeping In My Bed Get Weaponized The Power of Love Supersonic
Nail Mail 6-30-2014
From left to right: A Stripper Has Been Sleeping In My Bed, Get Weaponized, The Power of Love and Supersonic

They all look stunning and I can't wait to to show them to you.  I will definitely have a blog post for you soon with another review.  I apologize for not posting more frequently, but I've been under the weather and the polish fumes have not been great with my bronchitis acting up.  Thanks for sticking with me.  Let me know which one of these you want to see first or what your favourite Girly Bits polish is.