Thursday 2 October 2014

Random Nail Art 10-2-2014

Hey guys!  Today's post is just a quickie.  I recently received some Mundo de Unas stamping polishes from a friend to try out.  She kindly decanted some of her full size Mundo's into minis for me.  I love stamping, but I get frustrated by polishes that don't pick up or transfer well and I've been wanting to try the Mundos for a long time.

One of the colours I got was #15 Mexican pink and I thought it would look excellent over Girly Bits Protect Your Girly Bits from the What Really Happened in Vegas Collection which I reviewed here.  The image comes from Sugar Bubbles plate SB018.  I used one coat of HK Girl topcoat to seal it in and didn't have any smearing.

Stamping Mundo de Unas Sugar Bubbles Girly Bits What Really Happened In Vegas Protect Your Girly Bits HK Girl Nail Art

I only needed a drop of the stamping polish on the plate and it picked up perfectly.  The image is nicely etched as well.  I noticed in fact that it picked up best when I just barely touched the stamper to the image instead of pressing all the way down like I need to do with some polishes/stamping polishes. 

I'm happy with how it turned out.  It's just some simple stamping, but I think the pink really complements the purple.   I totally need to get more, but I'm waiting for them to restock their sets again as I think I'm going to go big and get 36 full size stamping polishes to max the shipping to Canada.  Let me know what you think in the comments below.  Let me know if you're a stamper and if you've tried Mundo de Unas stamping polishes before.

If you'd like to know more about Mundo de Unas, Sugar Bubbles or Girly Bits, check out their info below.

Mundo de Unas: Store, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
Sugar Bubbles: Facebook