Thursday 13 March 2014

Heavenly Nail Mail 3-13-2014

Warning, this post is picture heavy!

Hey guys!  I had an exhausting day at work!  I actually got my mail really early today, usually my mailman comes around 10:30, but this morning he was here at just after nine and it was a new mailman.  I knew I had a long day ahead of me with projects, so even though I was so excited, I didn't tear into my mail right away.  While working from home has it's advantages, unfortunately I still have to work!

All day I was working on a project that was time consuming, monotonous and brain-melting.  At least that's what it felt like. After work I was so tired I had lost some of my enthusiasm for the bounty that was waiting for me.  Yes, it IS possible, even with the colourful array of polish goodness that was in the box, I was that tired.

Anyway, after some supper, a movie and a rest on the couch, I couldn't resist the siren song of the beauties that awaited me!  I had to take pictures of my bounty, and I figured I could share them with you! 

I present to you, my heavenly nail mail!  Not quite the full Spring Frenzy 2014 Collection, but close.  And a few extras.

CbL Colors by Llarowe Spring Frenzy Nail Mail Holo Glitters Pink Twinkle Oops, Tazmo Kramer, Shimmering Waters, Turquoise Twinkle, Bea Stings and Purple Pizazz.
Colors by Llarowe Spring Frenzy 2014 Holo Glitters
Left to right: Pink Sprinkles Oops, Tazmo Kramer, Shimmering Waters, Turquoise Twinkle, Bea Stings and Purple Pizazz.

CbL Colors by Llarowe Spring Frenzy Nail Mail Shimmers Will You Still Love Me Teal-morrow, Little Boy Blue,  Connie You Saucy Minx and The Great Pretender
Colors by Llarowe Spring Frenzy 2014 The Shimmers
Left to right:  Will You Still Love Me Teal-morrow, Little Boy Blue,
Connie You Saucy Minx and The Great Pretender

CbL Colors by Llarowe Spring Frenzy Nail Mail Sheens Julie Julie Julie, Neon Punk, Waters of Belize, Coral Confusion
Colors by Llarowe Spring Frenzy 2014 The Sheens
Left to right: Julie Julie Julie, Neon Punk, Waters of Belize, Coral Confusion

CbL Colors by Llarowe Spring Frenzy Nail Mail Holo Woodstock, Young Turks, In Another Dimension The Mighty Red Baron, House of Blues, My Big Girl Panties, Lucy, I'm Home, Deanna It's Blue and Concrete Jungle
Colors by Llarowe Spring Frenzy 2014 The Holos
Top Row: Woodstock, Young Turks, House of Blues, The Mighty Red Baron, House of Blues, My Big Girl Panties
Bottom Row:
Lucy, I'm Home,
Concrete Jungle, Deanna It's Blue and In Another Dimension

CbL Colors by Llarowe Nail Mail True Colors, Young Grasshoppa, Fresh Cut Grass and Melon Wine
And some of my Lemmings!

Left to right: True Colors, Young Grasshoppa, Fresh Cut Grass and Melon Wine
 
CbL Colors by Llarowe Spring Frenzy Nail Mail Holo Glitters Sheens Shimmers Lemmings
All of my new babies!
And finally, all of the pretties together!  I can't wait to wear ALL of these.  It's a shame I only have 10 fingers!  As much as skittles are fun, I love to wear a full manicure to really get the effect of the polish.  Please let me know in the comments below which one you want to see most, and maybe that will be the next polish I swatch!

You can purchase Colors by Llarowe at their website HERE.  Currently many of their polishes are out of stock, however you can subscribe to their emails for restock updates.


2 comments:

  1. This is a glorious haul! I love CbL!

    http://streetsaheadstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a big splurge for sure, but CbL is one of my favourites.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment! I will try to read and respond to any comments or questions you may have.