Wednesday 9 April 2014

Nail Mail 4-9-2014

Hey guys!  Just a quick post today with my newest nail mail!  I purchased these from Llarowe during their Charity Restock.  The charity polishes were created in limited quantities and all proceeds from the sale of the polishes are going to the respective charities they were created for.  Colors by Llarowe is one of my favourite brands and I love that they support charity.


Top Row Left to Right: Colors by Llarowe Purple Rain, Home Is Where the Heart Is, Love You Forever, Wind Beneath My Wings, Jo Jo and Freedom Isn't Free.

Purple Rain is not part of the charity polishes, but it's a re-vamp of a polish that was previously released. 

Home Is Where the Heart Is was created to support Fairy DogParents
Love You Forever was created to support the Colon Cancer Foundation (Susie’s Cause) Wind Beneath My Wings was created to support the Prostate Cancer Foundation
Jo Jo was created to support the American Kidney Fund
Freedom Isn't Free was created to support Disabled American Veterans

Bottom Row: HK Girl topcoat x 2 and A England Perceval.

I am in love with the HK Girl topcoat and I bought two backups to my backup.  Did you purchase any of these?  You can purchase Colors by Llarowe at their website HERE.  They just did a restock today and some of these polishes along with some of their core and latest collection are available as of this blog post.