Saturday 19 April 2014

Zoya - Yana

Hey guys!  Today's polish is Zoya Yana from their Summer 2013 Stunning Collection.  This polish is super bright, fun and definitely perfect for summer.  Or, if you're like me and wear polishes whenever you feel like it, I think it's perfect for any time!

Swatch and Review Zoya Yana Stunning Collection HK Girl
Zoya - Yana

This is two coats of Yana with one coat of HK Girl topcoat.  The formula on this polish is a little thick, but it was easy to work with.  The first coat went on a little bit patchy.  I needed a second coat to get an even finish, but there were a couple little spots that looked a bit patchy up close but from about a foot away I couldn't really tell it was there.  I'm not sure if it's the polish, or perhaps user error.  The polish seemed to dry quickly, but I might have been a bit too impatient and put on the second coat too early.

Swatch and Review Zoya Yana Stunning Collection HK Girl
Zoya - Yana
I found that Yana dries to a semi-gloss finish and a glossy topcoat is recommended.  Zoya describes Yana as a geranium pink cream.  After browsing some images I would have to say that's pretty accurate.  I'm actually wishing I'd grabbed this whole collection now as I love a good creme.  Do you have any off the polishes from the Stunning or Irresistible Collection?  Which one is your favourite? 

Just want to note that with removal this polish does stain a wee bit.  I had to scrub a bit at my nails to clean them up.

Thanks for reading!