Tuesday 22 April 2014

Nail Mail 4-22-2014

Hey guys!  I've got another nail mail post for you today with some more goodies I picked up from Llarowe.  I ordered some of the Colors by Llarowe polishes I was missing and I ordered an Oops bag!  This is my very first Oops bag.

Nail Mail 4-22-2014 Colors by Llarowe CbL Black Gold Texas Tea Days Of Our Polish It's Shocking It's Spring Somewhere Look At Me I'm Sandra Dee Rare Bear Sparkles Are A Girl's Best Friend Oops
Nail Mail 4-22-2014

Top Row Left to Right:  Black Gold, Texas Tea, Days Of Our Polish, It's Shocking, It's Spring Somewhere, Look At Me I'm Sandra Dee, Rare Bear and Sparkles Are A Girl's Best Friend.

Bottom Row Left to Right: Orchid Oops, Teal Microglitter Oops and Hellcat-ish Oops

Did you order an Oops bag?  Let me know in the comments what you got!  There are a lot of other Oops out there and I'd love to know what you got.  Thanks for reading!

You can purchase Colors by Llarowe at their website HERE.  A few of these polishes are still currently available as of this blog post.  Please note Oops bags are a mystery item that is stocked irregularly and if you receive multiple Oops bags there may be some duplicates.