Wednesday 2 April 2014

Nail Mail 4-1-2014

Hey guys!  Just a quick post right now to show you some of the nail mail that I got yesterday.  I was the lucky winner of a contest from The Lazy Laquerista and I also received some swap polishes as well!

The prize pack I received contained: Darling Diva - Witchy Woman, Northern Star - Pumkin Licious, Polish Yer Hooves - Rusty Nails, Pretty & Polished - Watch it in C-D and a Models Own mini glitter pack with Emerald City, Scarlet Sparkle and Bluebelle.  All of these brands are new to me, I haven't tried any of them before so I'm excited to check them out.  I will have a post coming up featuring one of these polishes.

The swap polishes are Zoya Kimber and Color Club Emerald Depths.

Darling Diva Northern Star Polish Yer Hooves Pretty & Polished Models Own Zoya Color Club
Nail Mail 4-1-2014