Monday 5 May 2014

CeraVe AM and PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

I received CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30 and CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion to review as part of the ChickAdvisor Review Club.  I wore the AM every morning after washing my face for the last two weeks and the PM lotion after washing my face before bed every night.

Review CeraVe Facial Moisurizing Lotion AM and PM
CeraVe Facial Moisurizing Lotion AM and PM

It was my first time trying anything from the CeraVe line.  The pump dispenser is easy to use and two quick pumps I get the perfect amount of product.  The AM lotion is a bit thick, but it doesn't feel oily or greasy.  I have an oily t-zone and the lotion didn't leave me feeling more oily.  This is super important to me because I have acne-prone skin.  In fact my skin feels softer and smoother and it's nice to know my skin is protected when I'm outside.

The PM lotion is a bit more thin than the AM lotion and it soaked into my skin a lot quicker.  I usually wash my face right before bed, so when I put lotion on I want it to soak up quickly so I don't go to bed with my skin feeling greasy.  When I wake up every morning my skin feels soft and smooth.

The packaging is simple, but I like that.  I also like that the lotion is unscented as I'm sensitive to some scents, especially when they're overly flowery.   The price is more than I usually pay, especially since the bottles are pretty small, but it is effective.  I haven't decided if I'd repurchase because the price seems a bit steep for the size, but I really like the results.

You can get CeraVe from Well.ca for $14.99 each.  I also saw them at my Superstore.  What's your favourite moisturizer?  Let me know in the comments and thanks for reading!