Wednesday 28 May 2014

ILNP - Bottle Service

Hey guys!  Today's polish is ILNP Bottle Service from their Fall 2013 Collection.  I've had this one since the pre-order but hadn't gotten around to wearing it until now.  

Swatch and Review ILNP Bottle Service Fall 2013 Collection Holo HK Girl
ILNP - Bottle Service

This is two coats of Bottle Service and one coat of HK Girl topcoat.  Topcoat did not dull the holo at all.  The formula on this one is really nice.  It's not too thin and not too thick and really easy to control.  I used a thin first coat and it went on a wee bit patchy, but this seems due to my ridges.  I didn't see any patchiness on nail that were smoother.  The second coat I applied a little bit thicker and is almost completely opaque.  I did find that the finish was a little prone to brushstrokes, but they were mostly smoothed away by topcoat.


Swatch and Review ILNP Bottle Service Fall 2013 Collection Holo HK Girl
ILNP - Bottle Service

ILNP describes Bottle Service as "an immaculate holographic polish that displays both champagne and soft silver hues depending on the angle of light hitting your fingertips."  The description is spot on, but I found it hard to capture the champagne hues.  I could definitely see the champagne shift, but it didn't want to show up in my pictures.  The linear holo in Bottle Service is on the softer more subdued side, but still beautiful and I really like the metallic finish.  

Let me know if you own any ILNP and which ones are your favourite.  Thanks for reading!

There was a recent pre-order for her Summer 2014 collection and they will be available for purchase again in June, you can subscribe to their newsletter for launch notifications.  Bottle Service and many of their other polishes are currently available on ILNP.com and polishes range from $10.00 to $12.50 USD depending on the finish.  Shipping to Canada starts at $9.80 USD for the first polish.