Sunday 25 May 2014

Sunday Stamping - Butterflies

Hey guys!  I'm back with another Sunday Stamping challenge from the Adventures In Stamping Group.  Sorry I haven't been consistent with these, but sometimes I don't have a chance to come up with something.  The theme this week was Butterflies, Ladybugs and Fireflies.  I had already done a butterfly wing type mani previously, so I wasn't sure what I was going to do. 

Sunday Stamping Butterflies Cult Nails Tempest Konad Black China Glaze Fairy Dust HK Girl MoYou
Sunday Stamping - Butterflies

I just started messing around with french tips and stamped over the french tips and added some China Glaze Fairy Dust.  Unfortunately I think this one is a fail as the butterfly stamps didn't turn out good.  No matter how I put them on either by pressing my nail into the stamper or gently rolling them on they seemed smudged and not crisp at all and my placement was off.

I figure if I only showed what I thought was a success, I'd probably have very little nail art or stamping to show you ever!  I think if maybe I'd chosen a different design or if it came out crisper I would have liked this a lot better.  I do think I'll try it again as I like the white tip natural nail beneath, but I'll go with a single image maybe if I can figure out how to centre it on my nail properly.

Polishes used:

White Tip: Cult Nails Tempest
Stamping Polish: Konad Black
Stamping Image: MoYou Princess 14
Glitter: China Glaze Fairy Dust
Topcoat: HK Girl

Thanks for reading!