Tuesday 13 May 2014

Nail Mail 5-12-2014

Hey guys!  Yesterday I had a super awesome mail day.  Unfortunately I was already working on the post from yesterday and I was a bit strained for time to get everything nicely photographed for you.  I received mail from Llarowe, a swap and the imPRESS Manicure VoxBox from Influenster!  So many pretties, so little time!  Part of my mail from Llarowe was for some of my nail polish friends, but I have two that I will be showing you soon.
Nail Mail Colors by Llarowe CbL Rezipped P38 P47 P51 Ebony & Emeralds Ted's Laugh Dance Legend TermoShine 182 Lilypad Lacquer Vixens Wear Violet Little Red Corvette Girly Bits Twitterpated Influenster imPRESS Manicure VoxBox Over The Moon Dancing Queen
Nail Mail 5-12-2014
Top Row Left to Right: Colors by Llarowe Rezipped, P38, P47, P51, Ebony & Emeralds and Ted's Laugh
Bottom Row Left to Right: imPRESS nails in Over The Moon, Dance Legend TermoShine 182, Lilypad Lacquer Vixens Wear Violet, Colors by Llarowe Little Red Corvette, Girly Bits Twitterpated and imPRESS nails in Dancing Queen.
My wonderful nail polish friend Christine ordered Dance Legend TermoShine 182 and LilypadLacquer Vixens Wear Violet and has kindly agreed to let me swatch and review these before they make their way home to her.  I've never tried either brand, and this is my first experience with a thermal polish, so I'm excited to get these up for the blog in the next couple days. 

I also received Colors by Llarowe Little Red Corvette in the original bottle and Girly Bits Twitterpated from a swap.  I missed out on Little Red Corvette when I had the chance and though I probably don't need another red holo, I couldn't resist it.  This is also my first ever Girly Bits and I can't wait to try it.  I've been holding off on purchasing any because I'm afraid I'll fall in love and then need them all.

Nail Mail Colors by Llarowe CbL Rezipped P38 P47 P51 Ebony & Emeralds Ted's Laugh
Colors by Llarowe (CbL) Rezipped, P38, P47, P51, Ebony & Emeralds and Ted's Laugh

 Here is a better photo of the new Colors by Llarowe polishes I ordered.  Unfortunately P38, P47, P51 and Ebony & Emeralds were a limited re-release of some polishes that were previously discontinued.  Rezipped is a newly released polish that will be available in future restocks.  Ted's Laugh is a limited edition polish that was meant to honor one of Leah Ann's friends that passed away recently.

Nail Mail Influenster imPRESS Manicure VoxBox Over The Moon Dancing Queen
Influenster imPRESS Manicure VoxBox
And here is a closer look at the package that I received from Influenster.  Looking forward to trying these out, but I think that I will have issues with the length unless I want to cut my nails down.

So, that's all for today!  I should have my review of the Dance Legend up within the next day or two and hope you enjoyed reading!